Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Test Day!

So today we had absolutely nothing but TESTS and preparing for test for my chinese class (10am - 2pm). Note that everything was graded. and conducted ONLY in chinese

First we reviewed all of the week's grammar points.

Then we had a 15min discussion on the success of american fast food restaurants in china (mind you, our discussions were recorded on audiotape).

Then, we had to write an essay in 30 min about what we just discussed.

Then came lunch (yay)

After we had our oral presentations. I talked about the affects the financial crisis has had on america, other countries, the current state of the u.s. auto industry, and Obama's bailout plan (all in chinese)

Then we had the written test, and the FINISH

Its hard to imagine that this week was the first week since 2007 that I've had Chinese. I can't believe I'm already talking about relevant (and not everyday stuff) in Chinese. Makes me glad that I came to Shanghai. Now, I am gonna go get some drinks and chill with everyone else before our trip to sanqingshan tonight.

And don't worry, when i come back on sunday, I'll have loads of pics to upload

TML

1 comment:

  1. aww wow Jason, your chinese is def better than mine!

    Have a great trip and be safe :)

    I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete