Sunday, February 15, 2009

Plane Trip and Arrival

First Blog Post

Hey Everyone, thanks for checking out my blog! And to everyone who came to my going away surprise. I enjoyed it a lot >.< Anyway I'll post more later tomorrow or this week because I am dead tired right now.

First Thoughts:
- where's the toilet paper in the bathrooms?
- dorms are modern, like a thousand times better than English House or Hill
- EVERYWHERE smells like cigarettes
- met some kewl pplz so far, reminds me of NSO

I like having agendas, prolly from my Stuco/MDSCO/HSSC days...anyway these are my goals:

Goals of this Blog:
- a place to put my thoughts on, what some would say, a lifetime experience
- to let pplz know of my life on the other side of the pacific

Goals while in Shanghai:
- TRAVEL
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- HAVE FUN!

Good Night

TML (thoughts on my life)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Jase has a blog :)

    I hope you get lotsa rest and have a ton of fun tomorrow!

    Miss ya lots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. see, no need to smoke :) second hand smoking is enough! hehehe jk

    ReplyDelete