Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

Thursday
- after the grueling day of testing, followed by business chinese, my weekend began thurs. afternoon
- didn't go out except to a pool hall outside the front gate...was too tired to go clubbing because I stayed up till 4am studying for the stupid oral exam and written exam

Friday
- got to sleep in, so I didnt wake up until 1pm
- caught up on 24
- had our Chinese class dinner for the semester, we had hotpot
- went to Windows Too on Nanjing Xi Lu, got back at 400am (really fun place, and cheap drinks)
- we actually danced on the stage...haha

Saturday
- woke up at 10am for dimsum at Wesgate on Nanjing XiLu, the place we went to Crystal Jade...was pretty expensive looking and posh. I'm so glad I chose Shanghai over London for study abroad. Prices here are MUCH better, especially food :)
- went to a fake market afterwards, didn't get anything though my friend got a new phone
- afterwards we were heading back when we found a random food fair going on near Cloud 9 Mall so we had some food (and I tried duck tounge for the first time...not bad actually)
- came back, took a nap, then went out clubbing (Windows Too again, haha) but this time, I didn't get back to my dorm till 530am! ho brah

Sunday
- studying day...currently doing homework but i taking a break

Well, that pretty much sums up my 3rd weekend here in Shanghai. It is going by so fast. I am having so much fun, but missing everyone back in Philly, California, and Hawaii :(

TML

P.S. see facebook for some pics I uploaded

2 comments:

  1. I miss you tooo!! :'(

    Dancing on the stage?? Haha I wish I could have been there. I want dim sum now!!

    ReplyDelete